Berwyn Western is happy to help homeowners across Westmont, IL & surrounding Chicagoland area save money on their heating bills. We know winters in Westmont, IL & surrounding Chicagoland area are long and harsh. Keeping a comfortable living environment doesn’t need to be a burden on your budget. We specialize in cost-effective measures to optimize the efficiency of your home and heating system, including high-performance equipment, preventative maintenance and worthwhile tips.
HVAC Service & Plumbing Service in Westmont, IL
Here’s some suggestions to reduce your expenses this winter:
- Lower the thermostat before bed
- Regularly replace air filters
- Upgrade to a smart thermostat
- Reduce temperature settings when the house is unoccupied
- Schedule professional maintenance in the fall
- Open the curtains and let the sun warm the home during the day
- Close curtains against the cold at night
- Dress a bit warmer and adjust the thermostat down a few degrees
- Caulk and weatherstrip around windows and doors
- Have the ductwork tested for leaks
- Insulate the attic, walls, ceilings and around light fixtures
- Run ceiling fans in a clockwise direction
- Bake something and enjoy a home-cooked meal and added warmth
- Consider upgrading to zone control
- Replace older heating systems with a high-efficiency model
- Make sure windows and doors are shut tight
- Close doors to rooms you’re not utilizing
Don’t Let Your Heating System Cost You!
If you think you might have a problem with your heating system that’s costing you money, then call on Berwyn Western. We’re here to help you with premium service and expert maintenance. Give us a call at 708-512-7329 to learn more.